Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11643 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3165 Solutions

@Mel88 

This isn't customer services and no one here can access your account so you will need to contact o2 on 4445 or 0344 809 0222

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149982 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Mel88 

You don't top up for a rolling plan. Payment is taken automatically from a registered card.
https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/rolling-plan-terms-and-conditions
If you wish to top up yourself, you need to switch to a big bundle.
You can switch in your MyO2.
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles
Paying for your Rolling plan
Rolling plans let you set up a credit or debit card payment that automatically buys your allowances each month – all contract-free.
If your payment fails (for example, if your payment card expires) and you aren’t able to update it, we’ll move you onto our Big Bundle £10 tariff. You can then choose to top up like a normal Pay As You Go tariff or you can restart a Rolling plan when you’re ready by logging onto My O2 with new payment card details. We won’t apply any late payment fees.
If you’re already an O2 Pay As You Go customer switching from a Big Bundle, we’ll look at how long your Bundle has left to go and use that to take some money off your first Rolling plan payment. So you can switch right away and don’t lose out.
To check your remaining allowances:
Call 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again
Text BALANCE free to 20202
Visit My O2
Managing or cancelling your Rolling plan
You can manage, change or cancel your Rolling plan, as well as view your payment history, by logging onto My O2.
Changing tariffs & adding Bolt Ons
You can switch between Rolling plans and Big Bundle tariffs once a month by visiting My O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3