Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spain

Will I be charged when I go abroad on Sunday??

Andrew88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card

Hello I have recently order a Apple Watch and it has arrived but no SIM card and I was wondering will the SIM card arrived separately will this arrive at a later date by post? thanks Chloe

Chloeeb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I am going to bulgaria. I have a sim only deal, unlimited calls texts, 30g data. Do I have to sign up to anything or change anything in settings to use my phone as I do in uk. Do I have to turn on o2 travel?

Sw9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device plan Payment overdue

I have had an overdue payment message. However my plan since paying last month has said that I am due to pay £0:00 left of my device plan as I have paid up my amount. I am confused as to why this is now considered overdue…am I supposed to pay over wh...

Nicole13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hello help me

hello, I don't have internet, I would like to change my plan and advance my rate, I already have a balance

Resolved! Sim not delivered

I have ordered a pay monthly SIM on 3rd July and it has still not arrived. The tracking number does not work on the post site. Can you help with more details on progess?I ordered it for my Son's birthday but now it will miss that.

KT_no_SIM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using my phone abroad

Recently we visited Barcelona and my phone wouldnt connect to any signal, so i was unable to send texts, whats app etc etcwe are due away again how can i use my phone abroad.I am monthly pay and have mobile data roaming on

Louise25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

can I order a replacement sim for my contract s7 please

Resolved! I signed up

HiYesterday I signed up for a new phone online. I have the email saying they have received my order and signed the contract. The problem is when I log into my o2 there's nothing showing up. I can't chat with anyone just the automatic chat system.than...

drannor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registration

Hi,I cannot register my phone number with my account. Can you please fix this? I would like to set up my O2 account and access my bills etc..

MikeLDN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos