Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top-up didnt work

Hello everyone, What is happening with top-up right now? Yesterday i did a top-up for 500mb as always. Even twice. At 14.33 and in the evening 21.19 First top-up didnt work, i didnt have any internet. So i bought it again just in case. And today i re...

Uldis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phone number from different accounts

My current number I use is from a monthly contract under my Dad's name, and I've set up a new monthly contract under my own name - how would I go about carrying the number I had before onto this new one? The guides I can find don't help because techn...

Resolved! Failed Direct Debit

Hello, my direct debit didnt go through today as I get paid tomorrow. Will O2 reapply the direct debit or should I pay manually?

cocobean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra billing charges

Recently even cut off from advisor on call?trying to get explanation? My monthly bill is 8.50 higher.on 09 03 23 I called to say my daughters data had run out due to fraudsters changing her tariff she was stuck for data on this day due to o2s policy ...

Resolved! Why are o2 rude and useless

30 minutes on call for the adviser to hang up on me without being able to tell me if I need to visit the same store to return a handset under the o2 switch up

Mnm2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill extra charges

I have 47.16 pounds of extra charges, what is this?  

ETohme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay my final balance

How can I pay my final balance when I can’t get through on the phone - my details are no longer registered on the app or the website ?

Cdj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call from this number 441164883689

Hi can anyone help me with this number, They stated they where from 02 and proceeded to state that they would be able to give me further money off my account. I have now changed my password just not to sure if its 02 or not Thanks

Manny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam 40% discount call

I just upgraded my contract and received a call from 02844666029 (in Downpatrick) offering me 40% off my contract because of losing so many customers due to Covid. At first I thought 'great money off' then the caller started talking about sending me ...