Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hi just like to confirm that i currently have 3 contracts with you ?

Hi ive recently took a new contract out with you got the phone from affordable mobiles and set up yesterday it appears that ive been able to continue with my previous number which is wanted however i want to end my old contract has this automatically...

Mb-69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi. I cancelled my contract last month with O2 but have still had a payment taken from my account this month

Mick11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smartwatch

I am trying to purchase smartwatch and when I get to order it asks if want new number. Will the smartwatch automatically connect with phone if it has a different number?

WMcC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Owe money

Hi i had an account a while back and i think i might owe £8.92 i cannot sign in anymore! If i do owe how can i pay with lengthy time waiting on a phone call please?

Col3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

I haven’t got old number 

Sa9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi on the London Underground Tube following switch to eSim

I recently joined O2, everything was working fine, I automatically connected to the O2 wifi hotspots and O2 Wifi Extra on the London Underground, then I done a sim swap and basically moved from a physical sim to an eSim. Once my services returned, I ...

rsg444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air Time

Why have I been charged air time on top of my contract amount. I can't see how this can happen when the sim card I was sent has not been used yet.

BEL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff

I want to reduce my tariff but it won't let me

Wombs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduce monthly tariff

My handset is paid off and I feel my monthly tariff is very high. I want this to reduce, would a sim only option be the cheapest?

Gill53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos