Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Why is my bill over my spend cap

Carol12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot swap virgin media esim to o2 esim

I cannot swap virgin media esim to o2 esim. At first, I could scan the QR code of o2 esim, then I found there's still no network. Then I tried to scan the QR code again, but it failed to do so. What should I do?

Hellokit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get my Blue light discount

Hi there, I started a contract on the 14th of July in the Kilmarnock store. The salesperson told me I could get my blue light discount in store once my contract is started. I am having difficulty in applying my 25% BLC discount. My BLC discount code ...

PaBroon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! query last

please send a breakdown of my last bill, so I can see why I pay £9.10instead of my monthly £7.59

billy22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello I due to a few changes in circumstances I will be have to pay the bill I owe on the 1st along side my other Florine bill due to changes in work and so sorry for the inconvenience hopefully we can get it sorted thank you

Free Earbuds Offer with new Samsung A54

I purchased a Samsung A54 which was supposed to come with free earbuds with a code to be sent out after 30 days. I have not received a code despite trying to speak to somebody at O2 who can help and failing miserably. It would appear that the offer h...

JJFGB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch SIM Transfer

Hello, we have recently transferred to O2 from EE. I have a phone and my daughter has an Apple Watch SE paired with my phone in family setup. I have transferred my physical SIM card into my phone and it is working perfectly, but when we try to connec...

MB75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill showing as paid but funds not left bank acc

Morning all, my standard bill is £12 plus the international bolt on I used for a few days. Bill is showing as already paid although money has not left my bank?!

Has_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos