Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending this contract

Hi, I want to end this contract as I have a new SIM only deal with you. I also want to move this number to my SIM only

Oneil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract phone

I’m looking to get a new contract phone, but my bank account is linked to my home address, while i’m studying in Liverpool with a Liverpool address at the moment. Is there a way I can get it delivered to my Liverpool address?

Resolved! spending cap

Can someone please tell how i can set a spending cap

Chat01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Is anyone else going through issues with o2. Getting text message about bill not being paid, which has been I must add and having no signal at all

Libby9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free headphones?

Hello! I recently upgraded to the Samsung s23 plus and with the contract I was told I would get a voucher for a pair of free Samsung galaxy buds? I haven't received this does anybody know how I get it? Thanks in advance!!

Sselby247 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect billing

O2 have tried to take my monthly payment 10 days earlier than the due date. Due to my salary not being paid in the money has been rejected and I'm now being told my account is overdue...when I'm fact it is not due for another week (when I will have m...

Topcat123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 72 Hours and counting

Hi, I added a new line to my account at the beginning of the week, ported a number across. On Wednesday morning lost connection on my old sim and switched over. 72 hours + down the line and still nothing. Spoke to O2 numerous times and been told by 3...

Sc23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos