Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Replacement sim not activated

My phone was lost so ordered a replacement SIM card (same number)to put in another phone. It came but not activated. Can activate it via the app but it wants to send a security code to my number. (Old sim lost and new sim not activated) so can’t get ...

No confirmation or dispatch email

new customer order placed very early Tuesday morning, confirmation flashed up but no confirmation email. Phone should have been here today and still no dispatch email. absolutely no joy calling or online chat. At my wits end already with the customer...

Genna_123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account (REMOVED)

I note that I have never actually used the O2 number above and would therefore be stopping any further payments and would consider a refund should be made.

TJCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges abroad

I have just spent last month in Australia and had all my mobile data turned off yet I have still been charged £18 but I don’t know what for. On the bill it’s shows no extra costs against any calls texts so am confused. Can you explain these charges

CM-1024 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Trying to find out what's happening with my direct debit, had several messages from O2, been calling for the past two days( three now)no answer just waiting about 30+min in a queue and then the call cuts out.Messages saying my payment is overdue! 25 ...

Pol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payment

Just joined O2, will O2 set up a standing order  for monthly payment.

Pangers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to Pay Monthly

I'm abroad, lost my phone and need to upgrade so i can get eSim and access to my number again please

Clarke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! first switch up

I'm about to do My first switch up i've looked on the forums and can't find the information about the process my understanding is i log out of everything and factory data reset the phone go into store they check the phone to make sure its in not brok...

gadget by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos