Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Weird stuff

Hi! I toped up my account for 15£ and wanted to choose a tariff, but when I choose it the system suggested to pay again; but why should I pay if I already have the money on my account. Instead of that, 02 charged me a LOT of money for 1-2 calls (arou...

Resolved! changing tarriff

Hi im out of contract on my hand set almost so can now choose a cheaper tariff - they offered me 50gigs a month for £20 which is cheaper than what i am paying whilst paying off my handset. But when I click "choose this option" it just takes me to a p...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crazy bills

Good afternoon, I 'm currently out of UK since January 10th 2024 and l 've not been using my data nor making calls since then. To my surprise, l was sent a bill of £68 last month & £78 this as against my contract of £53. Same thing last year, from Ja...

Mike592 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration balance payment.

I've just logged in to pay my bill but it says that I owe £0.00. I haven't paid my bill. On the payment history it states 'migration balance payment' with the amount I owed as paid. What does this mean? I've tried Google but it hasn't been much help ...

Swinny22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Hi I’m wondering g if you could help I have a phone contract with you which I pay 15-21 of every month through direct debit I’m wondering if I change it to 1-7 of every month will it still stay same if I changed now so it came out 1-7 of march or wil...

Km4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting to collect my order

im waiting to collect my order that was ment to be instore yesterday spent allday trying to contact o2 and keep getting fobbed off i also am disabled so have limited travel

cocopop66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Excess charge following claim

I have received my monthly bill & have Ben charge my full excess when I was told it would be split into 2 payments

KJay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect a mess ?

Ok .. so first off o2 has been a great network to be with over the years, I currently had a watch and a s24 ultra with o2 on pay monthly, after having a go on a iphone 15 pro max I was impressed by the phone so decided ill get one on contract and tes...

Treebo88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

iI just wanted to know when I was due an upgrade

Tdotbenji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove age restrictions

Can you please remove all sage restrictions from my account thanks 

Sarah1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies