Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trying to transfer my number to Lycamobile

I want to transfer my number from O2 to Lycamobile. I have already received my PAC code from O2 but every time I enter the PAC code into the Lycamobile Port In request form, it keeps saying "Please enter a valid PAC code", even though I know my PAC c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email accounts

Hi Any know the direct email address is for billing/account?Regards

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering on iPhone 4s

Hi.When I try to set up my personal hotspot, I click on the link 'Set up personal hotspot', in the cellular menu. I then get the message:To enable Personal Hotspot on this account, visit http://www.o2.co.uk/iphonehelp/modemWhen I go to this address, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Code

Hello, I just phoned up and cancelled my contract, but I have received a message saying if I dont use my PAC code, the account will remain open. What? I dont want to use it, I dont care for this number, I just want the account closed.

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 Pay & Go Sim Card won't work on my o2 iphone 3gs

Hi everybody, i'm posting here my issue with O2. I hope it's the right place.Please, bear with me, as it's a complicate issue.So, i have been on an O2 contract for 4 years (2+2).Recently i had to move back to my country, Italy, for work reasons for a...

RitchieR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh and what Airtime & Device Plan means.

Hi.I'm considering upgrading (Refreshing) to the following:Nokia Lumia 735 Green24 Months500 minutesUnlimited texts500MB mobile internet dataIt has a monthly payment of £21, split by:Airtime Plan - £13Device Plan - £8My question is, when the 24 month...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 porting problems

Just looking for some advice. I've upgraded to an iPhone 6 and am waiting for my old phone number to be ported over. I had no service on either phone for 3 hours yesterday. Today both work for making calls and receiving calls but messaging and voicem...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to pay of remaining phone credit and leave

i have 165 left to pay for my phone on pay monthly, it gives me the option to pay it off and upgrade but i just want to pay it off and leave o2. Can this be done online? thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly phone not arriving/UKMail issues.

I paid on Friday for an early upgrade on my phone as mine hasn't been working properly for a while now. I chose Monday for delivery and received a text on Monday morning to say my phone would be delivered by UK Mail between 08:49 and 09:49, it didn't...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos