Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Mobile payments

I would like to open services so I can use bako mobile payment services again please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My first bill

first bill charges me 88p over please  explain

Curly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change name on contract?

Hi there I created this account for me and my daughter many years ago for her to have a pay as you go phone. Once she got a job, she got her own pay monthly contract and its connected to the same account. I no longer use O2 myself, so my daughter wou...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to Australia

I'm moving to Australia in March and currently have a monthly contract (airtime + device) until May. Ideally I'd like to pay off my contract and keep my number on a Pay As You Go basis, for when I come back to the UK. Is this possible? Can't seem to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! do i need to wait for a new sim for pay monthly, or can i use the PAYG one i have now?

Hi guys, So initially i purchased a pay as you go sim card , was going to pay £25 per month. Then i got a call from an 02 guy which convinced me to switch to a pay-only sim contract £17 per month. That's grand, but my £25 pay as you go sim just arriv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 days notice

My 2 year contracts ends 8 March 2018 can I give 30 days notice one month before or do I have to wait till 8 March to give 30 days notice thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call forwarding

Hi There, I'm unable to call forward anymore with my iphone 5s... I have also tried **21* but get a page of error messages. I have been into the O2 shop and have live chatted 3-4 times but still the phone won't call forward to my other O2 number. Any...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrades

Hi,i have an iphone and an ipad and was looking to find out when my upgrade was due?i can see when my iphone is due but when looking on the details for the ipad it doesnt say so unsure whether i can upgrade or not?Any info would be much apreciated Ma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my payment date

just if possible change my payment date from 21st each month to 28th each month

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contracts

How do I switch from a monthly contract to pay as you go. I have one monthly payment left on my phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos