Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel (for O2 Travel Inclusive Zone) Bolt On

Hi. I was able to add the O2 Travel (for O2 Travel Inclusive Zone) Bolt On for free, but then the description says "Costs £6.00 a day, when used". Does this mean I am able to use my phone in countries on the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone (e.g. USA) for fr...

JOSHG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Direct new contract prohlems

Hi, I bought a phone and o2 contract deal from mobile direct 2 weeks ago. They haven’t been able to set up my O2 account and claim that an IT system change at O2 is the cause of the problem. They say it’s a blanket issue between the, and O2 and can’t...

Jes1969w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! O2 ruined my credit score-NO RESPONSE FROM THEM.

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)O2 have ruined my credit score during their merge with Virgin. I simply do not have any outstanding bills and now my credit score is ruined. I have sent 5 emails to the credit filer team with no r...

K-PU3634 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charge on my bill

Hi I looked on my online banking to find out there are two payments going to be taken on the 28th may 2024. The first one is for £15.30 which is my normal monthly payment. The other is for £9.73 which i dont understand why im paying this extra paymen...

1b3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I upgraded my phone this morning the payment is pending but I haven't had any comformation of this and it still says I can up date it

Louise29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3.9% annual increase for old customers?

I read an (possibly old) article in the Guardian which said that customers who were with o2 prior to 2021 did not have to pay the annual 3.9% increase on their contract. And that if you were charged you could leave without penalty.I cannot find this ...

AngieKK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I want to cancel my Disney plus 

Katie1406 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD stole my upgrade iphone

Dear friends,Please, would you be so kind to give me the advice what to do. A couple of days ago I ordered an upgrade to my contract with a new iphone 15 pro. Yesterday, November 21, 2023, the courier delivered it to me in a sealed envelope. When I p...

Text message about an order

I have just received a text confirming my order has gone through and giving an order number. I have not placed an order what should I do

JHarrison by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Cannot access my account on O2 or virgin, plese can sombody help.

Junea5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos