Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Finishing my contract and moving number

Hi, my current contract is due on th 5th January. I would like to move to different network as I have problems with network coverage in my home and work. Also the offer from O2 to keep me in is a joke. When could I cancel my contract and when request...

topmek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request PAC

Does O2 have a live chat to request PAC. I have clicked on a square with a girl and it says 'Give us a moment' How long do you have to wait or how does it work?

Alibt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal - O2 Status Checker Disagrees

Still a continuing problem in Paddock Wood, Kent with no signal from the local transmitter mast. I know it’s being upgraded having had the notice that it would go off intermittently in the last few days as work was being carried out. There is NO O2 s...

Freddo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only - ‘I’ll be using an iphone’

Hi,I’m looking to get a SIM only deal at the end of my contract. I currently have an iPhone SE however am looking to buy an android phone outright before the end of the 12month SIM only contract. I thought SIMs worked in all phones and it just depend...

Toria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Late Bill Payment

Hi All. How many days do we get after our bill due date to pay without getting that late payment charge of £3.50? Thanks All, Merry xmas N happy New Yr xx

Laffer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail

I have received a notification I have a new voice mail in all the years I've been with 02 I've never set a voice mail up. I don't want to react to it in case it's a scam. Would love some help please

Resolved! Compensation

There has been post of customer being offers £75 for compensation for the recent bata breaking down is this correct and if so why isn’t all customers being offered it I have been offered only 2 days of data credit

mobile restriced for non payment of bill

looking for advice here, I owe around £70 which I plan to pay on 20/12/18 per advice of guy on phone who said once balance cleared the phone will be reactivated. I have received an email from O2 today demanding final bill of £320!!! Is my phone and n...

xox20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Network Coverage - Most Importantly - NO UPDATES

Not a happy O2 Customer right now, I am unable to make or receive any calls or texts and I have no data. I do hope that o2 will be refunding their customers for loss of services.

Resolved! Network & Data

This is absolutely ridiculous the issue has not been fixed yet! This is not the first time this year the network has gone down!! Not only have i lost a days work as completely rely on my data but this has made me rethink to renew with O2 as this has ...

Iceyes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos