Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel to Nairobi

Hi -I’m travelling to Narobi I next week - is there a bolt on or any other way to reduce the cost of incoming calls from £2 per min std fee that O2 charges. Thanks

Njb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM

I'm thinking of getting an Iphone 15 but I have an Iphone SE so I need a different SIM

britvik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone contract

i have a contract with 02 for my step daughter her number is (REMOVED) the number isnt on my o2 as a set up phone i want to look at the cotract and possibly upgrade many thanks my email is (REMOVED) mobile (REMOVED)

chrisx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update

So I applied for a contract SIM and phone I've received a message from the credit report which passed but have heard nothing from 02 regarding the order is this normal?

Mike267 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling from usa

I have tried calling O2 on +447860980202 and the call fails every time -is there a different number from USA?

fred77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to make a payment to my device plan

Trying to make a payment off my device plan but keeps allocating it to my other sim card which is under a completely different log in so have no idea why it keeps switching to that account

2221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed delivery of upgrade

Hi i have missed new phone delivery yesterday and the tracking says phone being sent back to O2.how do i arrange a delivery?

Manda09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account reactivated on credit report - no reply from O2

Reference number: CRF-A003816 On the 15th of April I had an alert on my credit report that my o2 account has been reactivated. I left o2 a few months prior. I called customer services on the 13th of May and was told I'd get a call back within 3 days....

Ross123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Headphones

Hello, I Changed my contract last week to an Iphone 15 Pro max, One of the offers that was included was £1 for beats wireless headphones, However i havent received any type of code or notification to say i can claim these, Does anyone know how long t...

BigAlC87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos