Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network

Is anybody else having issues with 4g not working and trouble staying connected in a phone call both using WiFi and traditional also sending texts?

SJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My air time bill

Hi, I am currently on hold with my account due to financial circumstances. I am paying the bill off within the next 2 weeks but I am just wondering why two device plan bills have been taken out of my account this month? When the device plan Bill's ha...

Resolved! Upgrading but use original sim

I’m planning to upgrade and got to the basket and it’s asking me if I need a new SIM card. What will happen if I keep my original SIM card and put this in new phone? Will I keep same number? Will everything else transfer? How do I get my current phon...

Ad1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt ons

I would like to remove bilt ons?

Faraway by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cuba

Hi, does anyone know if you can use mobile data in Cuba on 02 travel charge.

KP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill date

How can I change my bill date when the app is unavailable for chat eveytime I log on

No service

Is any body having service problems? Since paying my bill thur 15/08 @ 08.00 my mob got cut off completely, when people call me all they get is the number you have dialled is not recognised, 4th day now without service, rang them yesterday and they a...

Laffer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

STAC - How do I get it Processed?

Over the last few weeks I've tried five times to get O2 CS to process my STAC from Three, and they've still not done it. It's pretty clear from the "I need to check something with my supervisor" I keep getting that no one seems to have a clue about t...

Changed tariff without permission and overcharged.

I'm already an O2 pay monthly customer but purchased a Mate 20 Pro on O2 refresh with a rolling contract with the intention of cancelling it immediately.I rang the next day after receiving my phone to terminate said contract which was agreed. The nex...

Vealy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos