Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Is 02 MasterCard a scam?

I have been back and forth with O2 claim and O2 support all morning in regard to my claim been turned down for my prepaid MasterCard. It shows on my account that I dropped my data making my claim invalid. This is incorrect. I have not changed my data...

Hattie_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have lost my phone

I am unable to get a code sent too me as my phone has been lost. I need assistance getting into my account, please.

Leanne11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get a line on any of my O2 SIMs

I have three monthly SIMs on two dual SIM Samsung S10+ phones and I have been unable to get any of them to work, except one on occasion. If I try to call either the other mobile phone or the landline it says either if it goes through "It has not been...

ASH27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hello,how do I look at lessening my phone bill each month? 

Resolved! Seeing bill breakdown for multiple numbers

Hi I have three SIM cards registered to one account. I am only able to see the bill breakdown/calls/texts used for my number in the My O2. I am the account holder and need to see this information for the two other numbers on the account? How can this...

Chez36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increased bill

Hi there, I am looking to reduce the price of my tariff please. I’ve been looking around and can find others who’d charge £10 a month for a sim only deal. Are you able to kindly look into this for me? Many thanks Gemma

GKL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos