Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

My 24 month contract expires on 1 June. I don't need an upgrade (new phone or tariff). Can I let my contract roll on on a monthly basis?

Lym-321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my phone bill

Hi I am self employed can not work at the minute how can I get help with paying my phone bill

phone3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a replacement charger

Hi,Does anyone know if I can get a replacement charger for my Sony Xperia L3 through my phone insurance? Will I have to pay anything? And how do I go about doing it?Thanks

Resolved! changing account details

Hello,ive been a customer for a number of years.My Son is also on the account,i wanted to change the account into his name and his bank account.How can i do this?

mealey80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment Holiday

Are O2 offering payment holidays for those of us unable to work at the moment?

Tricia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bank App Blocked?

All of a sudden today I find I cannot access my bank account using their app (Lloyds). I just get an error code. I contacted the bank & quoted the error code & they said it was the network firewall blocking me (I was away from home) They suggested I ...

buseng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scan billing

had a text from a number asking for my o2 details to send them to this address O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via "link" new to o2 and not sure if its a scam as my bills a...