Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unblock

Can the block be lifted off my phoneI am unable to make or receive calls I have paid billCan’t ring to discuss due to the blockThanks

Kevecc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free upgrade on us

O2 said they would pay off the rest of my contract, would they actually do it?

JWF98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! invalid numbers

Hi all. I recently updated my phone and with it came a new sim card, I've transferred my number and I can send texts fine but when I go to make a phone call it doesn't connect and I'm told the number I'm trying to call is invalid. It's not just the o...

aoibhinn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I've tried twitter and ringing customer services but so far have gotten no-where with processing a return/ refund. I have the item to be returned ready to be taken to the post-office meeting all the conditions of the returns policy. Am I able to simp...

Burge1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

Had network issues since I have joined this contract. First a mast was down for months now issues with calls when the mast is fixed, issues with text messages coming on time. Lots of issues. Would like this fixed or this contract terminated asap!

Azhar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can't I checkout my upgrade?

Wonder if anyone can help me... My current contract runs out tomorrow. I'm looking to switch from my current plan to a SIM Only deal but when I select to keep my number it redirects me back to my basket and round in a loop. How can I complete checkou...

SB6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment method

I’m becoming very exhausted and Disappointed by your incompetence to send me a secure link to make payment and respond to my enquiries appropriately.You have cut off my service and cannot call you to make payment over the phone. IThis is absolutely r...

Joined from EE how to transfer number

I’ve signed up for the £10 a month pay monthly sim. I was asked to enter the PAC code when I ordered my sim. It’s come and I’ve activated the sim but it has my new number on the new sim, will my old number transfer soon or do I have to do something e...

Daniel87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The phone number is incorrect on my profile

Im a new customer... my phone number on the profile doesnt match my actual number. When i want to change it.. it texts the incorrect number as proof of identity

Philwilts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 phone contract

Just wondering how do i get around getting 2 phones on contract at once, like a shared plan or as such as previously someone has 2 phones on on contract?

Drew1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos