Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancel my o2 contract and but staying with o2 pay as go

I've been trying to cancel my o2 contract now for weeks with no success. I need help. I cant call the o2 202 number and the conversions on o2 app are cancelled because of pandemic. I saved much more money on pay as you go. This my final month of last...

Help16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No minutes no data

I have a new phone it’s an O2 Sim only chip it’s a two year contract with 40 gig of data unlimited calls unlimited text it’s just stopped working and now I can’t make any calls any text or can’t use my data can someone please help me why

LunDun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with payments on bill

Hi I’ve found payments on my bill from a bingo site but I didn’t do it [Edit: topic title clarified]

Ste1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Replacement

Hi, my sim seems to have died and no longer connects to the network, have tried in an old device phone and still no luck with it, I would go to a local store to get replacement but they are not open and i cant ring O2 as i have no sim to use to ring ...

MarkH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting

I requested my old number to be ported over to O2 on the 21st March, i am STILL waiting for the port to happen and now my PAC Code from my old provider has expired! what do i do now?

SKidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hello,I have just got an Apple Watch on contract, it is connected to my number. However now it has arrived I want to give it to someone else for them to use with their phone (they are on contract with BT)Is this possible? And can they use the watch a...

PREMIUM TEXTS

Hi, I'm the account holder and also have a family member on the account. Anyone know how to stop premium texts being used by the family member before I'm bankrupt. I've tried to call customer service but can't get through

Suz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos