Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Removed account number]

hello, is it possible I could re set up my direct debit back up please. I fell compl behind the last 2 months due to other financial stuff coming out off my bank account. I can still pay 30 a month as that was reasonable for me and I could afford so ...

Resolved! No longer in the U.K. and need to cancel

Hello, I need to cancel my contract and I now leave abroad but unable to receive text messages to proceed online. Please advise how to proceed as my contract has reached 24 months and I no longer need it. thank you!

Pierret80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM when placing an order

Hi, I’ve placed an order for a sim only plan and chose eSIM, I’ve been shown my new o2 phone number but what I want to know is how quickly do you get the eSIM? I thought it would be instant.. but no

a_ukboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

My service is blocked and can't access my account to pay my bill

Greg5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My signal

I am having receiving calls and messages on my mobile phone when am at work it's been like this for nearly 2 weeks now and am really fed up with it

Popeye22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot make calls or texts

I recently came to the end of my contract so I signed up to a new one and now I cannot make calls or send texts

Retrochik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos