Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

Hi can U tell me why the us restrictions on my account please I phoned and they took them off I have to pay money off bill by the 29th as a payment plan

sc0oby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increase data on Daughters phone

Hi My daughter is on a school trip and her phone has run out of data allowance. I want to increase her data this month but cannot log in ton O2 online as I need the text code which has been sent to her phone to login. Can I login without this?

BobJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable premium and info services

Hello,I keep getting extra charges on my monthly bill for “Premium and info services” but I don’t want this service and I don’t want extra charges so can I please disable this somehow ?

Resolved! picture texts

Does my contract mean I can't send pictures?

Resolved! New esim

Hi, I have just started a new monthly esim contract, how do I make sure it is working on my phone?

Chloe241 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud?

I have just been called by 01165070307 The Frame in Leicester saying they are O2 so I ended the call. Can you investigate please.

Thommo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection cut off

Hi, I seem to have been cut off from my network. I am unable so call or text.

Ciara3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill query

Hi, could you remove one of my Disney plus subscriptions. I am currently being charged twice for the same streaming service for the second month in a row. Can I also check if my teacher discount was ever applied as my bill seems quite high

Eladams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos