Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Spain

My son is going to Spain this week and I wanted to check if i needed to pay anything extra on my PM contract. he currently gets 25gb. Do I need to pay any charges or can he go to spain and use it as if he was in the UK?

Blackbagz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travelling abroad

I travelled to Paris in January and my phone didn’t work unless I was connected to WiFi. I’m going to Ibiza tomorrow and want to know if it will work

Hayley85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade account

My dad upgraded my data usage and set up the direct debit payment to £18.99 but instead of it updating on my phone, it has went on to his works phone as a secondary network? It was set up on my O2 with my phone number but is showing up on his phone. ...

Maya09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi I had a sim only contract and called on the third of June to cancel with 14 days of taking out the contract, I then had to call again as I kept receiving emails about a bill being overdue and I was told this was all sorted out now I have a bill fo...

Sunny3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Biling

Hi,I would like to inform you that my bill has been paid, and I don't understand why I keep receiving emails stating that it is still due. Please look into this matter.Thank you.

Wolak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My second line suddenly stops working - we are in France

My second line *********** suddenly has no data - he can’t even make a WhatsApp call. WhatsApp messages don’t go through either. I have checked the account but there is no issue. Please can you check urgently? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal ...

SCFung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for 2 months Disney on a bill

On my recent bill I have been charged for 2 months of Disney+ at 10.99 each then a deduction for 7.99. Does anyone know why there are 2 months one bill? This isn’t my first bill with Disney on it. It might be my last within the promotional period but...

Laura287 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund

hi how do i request a refund on my account ....thanks 

My number doesn’t work - no data

Can you check this line for me urgently? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

SCFung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost

The cost is getting too expensive and I am wishing to move to a cheaper provider

Grahamgb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos