Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

urgent payment help

Can I get a email to the payment department? I’m currently without a phone and cannot call I received a letter stating that my account was shut off, and close to being sold to a debt management company I want to pay my bill but cannot as it seems no ...

Amy11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I’ve just upgraded and have noticed my data isn’t on in the settings which I’m confused to why? Do I need a new sim? I never got told about anything like this, I’m not sure how to get a QR code or out like that to add the data plan.

Sam23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When my old number will be switched to my phone

I just signed up to 02 monthly from a Tesco pay as u go, 02 told me my number would automatically switch to me when I put the 02 sim in? How long does it take?

Kerrill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I set a spend cap??

Amyc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused on what happens next with my contract

Hi, I originally got my contract with carphone warehouse and finally the contractis coming to an end as I paid my monthly bill on the 22nd on June and now on the 8th of July i'm being charged again... which I'm guessing is the remainder of the contra...

gjruk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade and data allowance

Recentlu upgraded phone my previous data alloeance is showing as a bolt on and is being added to my current data allowance. Also what happens to previous account bill if you upgrade. Will payment stop autonatically

Bubbles95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Cannot add a bolt on for data and ive almost ran out. I’m switching to unlimited data but that doesn’t start for another 12 days. I will have run out by then but it won’t let me buy a bolt on. Help

Emma26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2

Late paying bill. Cant phone o2 (coz bill not paid). Cant get direct chat (they have ceased this service during Lockdown). I've now paid £100 to O2 (more than I owed). But phone still not allowing me to make calls, access internet etc. Any ideas ? Ju...