Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Monthly bill

I seem to be paying O2 twice per month, once on the 29th of May for £8.26p and once on the 6th June for £7.64, the only payment I signed up to is the £7.64 per month for a sim only card this seems to have been going on quite awhile can you sort this ...

Sandra20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dysney + subscription

Received email to say dynsney +has 3 plans, I'm currently on £7.99 plan, but was thinking of cancelling. There is a £4.99 plan which I thought was ok, I clicked on this to change to £4.99, saved the changes and o2 have put me on the £10.99 plan, whic...

LC31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change contract

I’ve run out of data and want to increase my data allowance. If I change tariff will it automatically change over or do I need to wait until next month

Mac444 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged

I am sim only and was paying just over £11. Why is it now over £40 

AC5691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to pay

I have left o2 and need to pay off my balance but I cannot login to myo2 as my phone number is no longer on my account to get the code to log in!

ThomM1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tunisia travel

Hello I’m travelling around Tunisia for a few weeks and want to use my phone for Google maps etc so need data.Ive read you can get SIM cards over there but will my handset be locked to O2? In order to use my phone will i need to pay to get it unlocke...

Fruit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos