Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Delivery driver wont let me have the phone

Hi, I ordered a new phone, the delivery driver turns up and asks for the code from DPD. DPD have not sent me a code, he tries to resend a code to my phone. Unfortunately the number he has to send the code to is the phone I am replacing that has a bro...

Flodog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

Hello. I have noticed that my bill is consistently higher than I am expecting every month. My airtime tariff is £38 per month, and my device plan approx £22 per month, yet my bill is £90 plus per month. I have checked my bill and there are no extra c...

JoM1978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I paid the bill yesterday and u have cut my phone off 

Mggrimes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi, I paid my bill of £28 on 21st June and this morning it’s been taken again

Jade30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancellation of contract

Dear O2,My contract with you expires on 28th June and I do not wish to continue with your services. I have left O2 and transferred my number already. Please cancel any auto renewal of this contract and inform me when this has happened.Many thanks.Kin...

Bolt on

I bought a 1gb bolt on for £10.50 but now I’m thinking I should’ve upgraded my tariff. If I upgrade my tariff before my data resets do I still have to pay the £10.50 for bolt on or will that be included in the new data I get?

Shep2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New laptop

Hi. I would like to send back my parcel please. 

Lauren26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance

I have a low data allowance, because I don’t usually use a lot. However, I have been on holiday and exceeded my normal allowance. Since I previously asked for the facility to overstep my normal limit, do I need to take any further steps to avoid a he...

Ronward by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos