Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

myO2 / Disney Plus

Hi. I have a work phone and I also have a contract for my wife through my work . I am trying to register my wife's number for myO2 but it says its already registered with another account? The whole reason I'm trying to register my wife's phone is so ...

pyman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pending bolt on

I’m trying to purchase a travel bolt on online for my son. I did it last night and it’s sitting pending to long I need to speak to someone as he is on plane now

Resolved! Receiving text to number but no longer use SIM card and need to pay outstanding bill

Hi there, my o2 app will no longer let me sign in and when I try it’s sending a code to my number but I no longer use this SIM card therefore I can’t get access. I live in Australia and have no way of receiving this code or have access to pay the bil...

Sim contract update

Hi, changed my pay monthly sim contract via uswitch 25/06/24, my initial contract got cancelled immediately & I’m now unable to call/text on my phone… is it a case of waiting for a new eSIM to arrive through post or go into an O2 store

Met by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Damaged SIM card

Sim has been damaged with water how can I get a replacement please? 

Sam791 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent Upgrade

Upgraded my tariff via the app a week ago and my family multi sim discount dropped off. Went on chat and they have no access to my account, told me to wait a few days. 3 days later i go on chat, same issue, they dont know who i am and cannot find my ...

Refund

Hi My account is in credit.My account on O2 shows closed.How can I request a refund?My direct debit has been cancelled. Thanks

JohnB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to pay my bill

I left O2 around one year ago and I still have to pay 6 pound. Please I need help to pay this

Adr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos