Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling o2 sim only contract

hi how do i canel on line. My current sim only contract ran out in june, no one has called to upgrade or change so i have decided to leave.

DH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone X not charging

My daughters iPhone is only just over a year into the contract and now won’t charge. What can I do?

WendyR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not applying discount

I am a new customer who has already had issues with 02 and quite frankly think they are useless. I have transfered over from Talk Talk and agreed a deal published by them at £13.00 per month. The bill shows £30.00 and this is what they have taken out...

Combining bills

I have 4 pay monthly phones with O2, each month I get 6 seperate directs debits taken on the same day and every month my banks automated fraud detection goes into overdrive and stops the payments as suspicious. Spoken to O2 and they cannot combine th...

Azz837 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling airtime for sim only

Ok, so I pay 23 or so airtime monthly and have separate handset monthly roughly 400 left. I can see a sim only deal for £10 with everything I need. Am I right in thinking I could pay off the 400 and cancel the airtime, then take out the the £10 sim o...

Re: Payment Error?

I’ve changed my payment method with Spotify to a direct debit and taken off payment by phone bill but I seem to have been charged through my phone bill tooEvening I’ve now paid £19.98 for Spotify this month

Emmajo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change security

Hi I wanted to change the question security question but I can't be able to do it find hard some of them but need help with that I wanted to check it butif not maybe think if wanted make complaint about o2because wasn't really helpful

Selina1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge to mobile problems

Hi allI’m getting really frustrated with the charge to mobile function. I’ve been an o2 customer for about 7 years now never had any issue with bills and payment always on time. Over the past year I’ve had a problem with the Apple Watch synced to my ...

Cakey87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 day rolling sim only contract and 30 day notice

I just wanted to confirm, I’ve upgraded to a 30 day rolling sim only contract as I needed the service just for a few extra weeks. I’ve received the confirmation the order has gone through to complete and I’m now on that tariff.For my 30 day notice wo...

Resolved! SIM card has not arrived in 10+ days

My SIM card has not arrived and it has been 12 days. No call lines are open and this website is very confusing, so I don't know who or where to contact. How do I cancel this SIM without getting charged? What should I do?