Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New contract says O2 4G tariff, should be 5G

I brought and iPhone 12 and 100gb 5G sim deal via mobiles direct. I've received an 02 contract letter today and it says 02 4G tariff. Is that just standard or have I been given the wrong sim? I have not been in a 5G O2 area to know if have 5G. Thanks

AlexP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where are my free headphones?

Hi...I purchased a new Sony Xperia 5II with free headphones during the black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. I got my phone which is great but no headphones?

Owsky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan

HiI’m having issues with getting family plan started. I have text the 21500 number 3 times now over a couple of weeks and heard nothing. When contacting c/S they say you have to text from the 1st number, which I’ve done, even though the t&c’S say to ...

Why has my tariff gone up after cancelling my insurance?

To save a bit of money, I cancelled my O2 Insure - Accidental Damage Cover which was costing me £9 extra a month on my bill.My tariff has been a regular charge of £28.25, however since I cancelled the damage cover I can see my tariff has gone up to £...

cren92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stole

My watch was stolen. how do I block? and cancel the monthly plan.

Change Tariff - 202 not answering

Hi there,ive been trying to get through via 202 but just been on hold for 1hr+i need a customer service agent to amend a tarrif as My O2 won't allow it. please help!

JF_ldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting

I have recently switched to O2 and have Ported my old number to my new Iphone SE. The numer ported a few days ago, however when I send a SMS Text I have been told by the recipiant that a different number from mine shows on their phone screen (the tem...

put in wrong email address

hi, i have just chose my extra and was logging into it and put the wrong email address in, now i cant change it as it is looking me to confirm the email address. i dont know what to do, will this still be link to my 02 account??

lis1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have been charged and order was not placed!

I created an O2 account on behalf of my mother to proceed with checkout of a order which was Iphone 12 pro max plus airdrop sim card plus full phone insurance. Ok when I went through to the payment, they told me that a deposit was required. Anyway, t...

Gustavo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Price Increase

I was just wondering if everyone's monthly contract payments went up or was it just me, and when did this happen? I only signed into My02 today and seen that my contract has went up AGAIN with no forwarning via email etc.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos