Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Studying in the USA

Hi all, I am after some information regarding using my phone in the USA.I am considering going to Study in the USA when it is safe to travel again. I would like to know if I can use my O2 phone over in the USA, or will I get hit with lots of roaming ...

Resolved! Upgrade Sim Only

Hi - I want to upgrade to a new deal - I think mine is due to expire. I have seen the 12 month SIM only deal - 15gb, unlimited calls and texts and Disney + for 6 months at £10 a month online. Can this be done remotely without me needing to change SIM...

Mark25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re early upgrade

good morning I have just upgraded my contract early and I have paid what I owed but I am not sure if March direct debt will still come out of my bank account ?

Resolved! Additional phone contract

I want to enquire wether under my extras section of my app, when I click devices it shows I can get an iPhone XR £30 upfront and £33 a month, would this be additional to the current contract I have or replace the one I currently have. Thank you

Mike19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 recycle

I upgraded my phone and wanted to use 02 recycle to trade in my old phone. My old phone is cracked at the rear ( the back glass) I wasn’t given the option to say this when going through 02 recycle they have sent the package out today for me to send i...

Nicole95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

email update

Have updated my email , but no verification link received have requested resen numerous times but nothing?

Resolved! s21 Ultra 512 gb out of stock

Hi I finally decided after 2 years was time to upgrade. Was about to sign off on the s21 Ultra 512gb version. But just on the page of aggreesing to the terms and conditions I noticed it had changed the order to the 128 version whcih I do not want. Di...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 bank details

Hello,Is there any bank details for O2 for my ex to pay for his charges? Or any other way he can pay for his charges that he put on my account and now needs to be cleared?Many thanks,Victoria

O2 voice

Hello. I’m new to O2 I recently used ##002# to turn off voicemail. It worked OK. Then I learned to use 1760 for Off and 1750 for on. The trouble is now that when voicemail is off my callers get a strange tone when my phone is out of reach. I need to ...

ASA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos