Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Signal drops from 4G to 3G when making or receiving calls

I have 2 iPhones on O2, one works perfectly. The other drops from 4G to 3G when making or receiving calls and occasionally the 3G symbol disappears entirely and the phone won't make/receive calls for a few mins. I've swapped the SIMs over and the pro...

Dave141 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parent lock

I am trying to turn my parent lock off and don’t know how to

Resolved! Samsung watch 3 -Add mobile data

I've just swapped my phone sim, to an e-sim.I'm told (by O2) that I can now add that same plan to my samsung Watch3 - so that I can leave my phone at home, and my watch will recieve calls etc from my network provider, using my existing pay monthly pl...

Estied76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill extension

im struggling to pay my bill this month as being hit with unexpected bills.is there anyway of getting an extension time on paying my bill.thanks

Resolved! My o2

A problem with logging in to the my O2 application for several days. What's happening??

ddd66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network issues

There are no current network issues in my area but my phone has been unable to connect to the network for several days now. I’ve feel like I’ve tried everything including turning it off and on, resetting the network settings, and a soft reset. It’s e...

Kieran16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unfair late surcharge after account cancellation

Hi - I cancelled our O2 account after they advised us that continued use would be subject to added roaming charges now that we live permanently in France. They advised that the account would close after 30 days. Literally the day before the account c...

Resolved! lost phone

I have lost my phone abroad and need to get a replacement sim card. I have tried for the last 2 days to try the o2 abroad help line but it is always engaged. Is there another way? Thank you

rj3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra Charges

Hi there,I’ve been informed I’m being charged an extra 37.50 for a 15 minute call to Australia. I looked online and saw that it was 1p per minute to call hence why I called. You’re charging me over 2 pounds per minute for it. Can you please amend thi...

Osaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium charges

I need help from someone. I've checked my bills and there is a premium service charge of £7.50 on every bill, and I've never used this. It's pushing the tariff up to £42+ per month. I can't cope with this on top of the £19 device charge. It's so so m...