Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Order

£30 deposit still pending no email or text with confirmation 

Cancelling contract

I do not wish to renew my contract because it has more than doubled in price. What is the procedure . Please advise Regards Nick Harris

10cr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

Hello my student discount was never applied to my account how do I fix this ?

7Justyna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being forced to pay for a gift

Hiya this is a difficult situation long story short my partners great nans took out a phone contract for my partner as a Christmas present the contract all in her great nans name address etc and obviously the phone is with my partner however my partn...

calls out stopped

O2 changed by mobile package but failed to bill via my direct debt that has been used for years. away and get back to a letter about non payment and today all calls stopped. cannot call to sort out. Andrew *********** **************[Mod edit: Please ...

My Bill

I want to know if my phone bill will go down in August now i have paid my device plan if so how much will it be i dont want to upgrade yet

Barbados and data

Hi can I buy a roaming for when im in barbados and if so much which one and doesn't look like international cover there. If so how much is it please?

Mandy16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my contract Account number: [removed]

Hi I cancelled my account on 21st may 2024 and paid off my contract in full. However I am still being charged for my air time tarrif. I explained to the gentleman on the phone that I no longer wish to be with 02 and to cancel my contract. [mod edit: ...

Resolved! Remove age restrictions

Need to remove age restrictions and can’t find the more button at the top of my screen

Bennyb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos