Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No dispatch email

Hi, first time posting here. I ordered a third line on Friday and included was a iPad and it said delivery would be next day. I still haven’t received a dispatch email so obviously not next day delivery and it is now saying it’s due to come tomorrow ...

cquayle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong auto top up

Yesterday I set auto top-up for the 26th of every month. However, your system took £10 off yesterday. And then immediately afterwards £2 was charged for services I didn't order.Why did the system charge me early and what will happen now on the 26th, ...

Halyna_St by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New to o2 awaiting number transfer

I’ve inserted my SIM card but I’ve not received any dates on when I should expect my number transfer?

Cxn831 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

It shows that I pay 99p a month for iTunes …I don’t know what this is and would like to cancel it please

Meem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account in credit. How to request a refund?

I have been overcharged on my final bill and was informed via email to request a refund. First off why do I have to even request it? Why not just send it back? I of course want it back. Baffling. So my actual question is. How do I request a refund? A...

AdamK1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 20Gb offer after top-up not received

Friday 05-07 I got an offer of free 20Gb if I topped up £10 or more before 09-07. I've topped up £15 and I still haven't received the free 20Gb. I did receive a confirmation text from 02. When can I expect it?

Paul_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding my fiance contract to multisave

My fiancé is thinking of leaving EE and coming over to o2. If he was get his own contract with o2 could I add him to my account under the multisave scheme and then he would receive the 20% discount? Does the multisave scheme also work in connection w...

AB95-JC94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel

Hi  i would like to cancel my contract i have with you

Linda13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong auto top up

Yesterday I set auto top-up for the 26th of every month. However, system took £10 off yesterday. Почему система сняла средства вчера, а не 26го?

Mira_St by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos