Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only

Hi I’ve order sim it’s been a week still nothing I move from three to yous and I’ve been waiting for a week for only one sim

Credit Risk Team

I have an excellent credit rating, yet my new order has been passed to o2’s credit risk team?! Is this normal now? Never had this issue before when dealing with o2 - the order is usually accepted straight away - and I’ve been told over the phone it c...

Joco44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating replacement sim card

I have got a replacment sim card and was told to put it in my phone as everything was put on to it and I should be able to use it straight away ,I cant use it as its saying no signal

Cancel contact

I need to cancel my contract it’s sim only

Paulgd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on removal

Hello O2 Team,I want to remove my bolt on with 1 GB of data and 50 minutes (£12 a month) but unable to do so.Could you please kindly remove my Bolt on for me.i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.Kind regards,Liudmila Fleming

Lost Sim

Hello, I have lost my SIM card, is there anyway I could get it converted to a virtual one?

Unacceptable signal quality. Best course of action?

Hi I've been with O2 for a few months now.The signal quality of the service is entirely unacceptable. Using my phone across a wide range of towns and cities of northern England I would say 3 out of every 4 times I take my phone out of my pocket I hav...

Silvz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos