Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Where do I find my bill

What I'm asking is how do I find out how much my phone bill is each month thanks

Pipstop78 by Level 11: Motivator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim Old phone

I've spent years on Virgin Mobile and it was easy to swop numbers/sim. Give notice on rolling monthly sim, purchase new sim. Swop sim and away you go. I'm out of contract for my current 1st 02 phone and I thought I'd buy the current offered £10 a mon...

Kate131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How is the charges on my bill as I had a spending cap

Bronagh1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

How do I change my name on the account 

Ash94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an additional phone to my account

Is it possible to add an additional phone and sim to my account. My American fiance spends a lot of time in the UK and wants to use O2 when she is here. But she doesn't have a bank account here. Can she get an account using her US bank account to pay...

Sim Swap

I upgraded my phone and performed a sim swap last night. It did say it would take anything from 1-24hrs to be complete. However, both my old and new phone are now not allowing calls or text messages out. I need a working phone! The phones have been l...

Emvern81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I'm confused over tariff costs

Hi I have two sim only deals both Simplicity 100, One is for my phone the other is for my wife's. On the my 02 it says we have unlimited minutes and texts but I have had charges for my wife's phone calls, the numbers being called are mobile numbers f...

sparry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change my number

hi iv most recently changed my number from xxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxx, but i wanted to move xxxxxxxxxxx to pay as you go(as i need the number for work) and use the new number as my contract, is this possible for this to be processed [mod edit: please...

miiike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos