Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New apple Watch series 7

I have received today my watch series 7 but when I try to do the cellular it says transfer from another watch and show me code 94 called customer’s service but nice lady couldn’t help, and the watch department was busy all day

Marcos13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overpayment

I’ve been over charged for this months bill. I’ve not incurred any extra charges. Why was this please?

AM4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone->Android : Change account details?

I know you have to have your account updated if you swap from Android to iPhone (iData ?) but do you need to do it the other way around? I've changed from an iPhone to Samsung SIM free, using my O2 SIM from the iPhone.

dlt1972 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card Payments Declined

Multiple debit/credit cards are being declined to pay my phone bill but nothing is wrong with the cards. Can someone please explain as it is close to being overdue and I'm not being blamed for this!

Callum3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM not active

Hi, My phone got stolen on the 15th. I got a replacement SIM card the next day, but 24 hrs after getting it into my new device, my SIM still isn’t working and I can’t make calls. Please help.

Resolved! Upgrade = Confused

Hi I have a 24 month contract with 17 months remaining but can upgrade for a fee but I’m confused as this fee would not be enough to finish my current deal so if I upgrade do I need to pay the new fee on top of my current monthly fee or is it just a ...

Craig84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Call time limit beforw cut off

Hello I was hoping to clarify something if i phone my bank and I am on hold for a prolonged period with little or no vocal activity on my end of the phone will i get cut off automatically. Essentially im asking if there is a call time limit before it...

Philaroy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Samsung chrome book 4 claim

Hi, I received a email telling me to claim my free extras but the link doesn’t work,I need to claim the Samsung chrome book but don’t no how.many thanks

Daz101001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SpendCap

Hi thereI want to know about Spend Cap.How can I switch on Spend Cap service?