Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Recently brought a new iPhone from 02. Trying to give my pac code that I got from EE so that I can transfer numbers and keep my old number however 02 keep telling me they’re busy through text?

Bill13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temporary number

Hi so I recently moved over from EE to 02 and transferred my number over which seemed to be fine I’ve got all my contacts and they can contact me on my normal number. If I contact someone else the temporary number shows up instead.Any advice apprecia...

Ab2201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi.

Hi I've been trying to speak to someone for days to cancel my contract sim I no longer use.

Resolved! Pay off device plan

Hello I’m looking to pay off my device plan please

Ewan91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keyboarx

I took out a contract for a Samsung galaxy tab and it said it comes with a keyboard case.The tablet came and no keyboard.When I checked the order it says I can claim a free keyboard. Any idea what I need to do please or will it just arrive separately...

Dipop5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I transfer my contract to a different person and with a new phone?

Is it possible to pay off the end of my balance and transfer my contract to a different person and at the same time getting a new phone or do i have to pay off my phone and cancel my contract and open a new contract with the other person and a new ph...

FrankieP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12 pro max - phone number

Hi wondering if someone can help me.I brought my phone number over from EE and I’m not able to change my number in my iPhone settings. I was advices to go to phone - mynumber - change it - save it and reboot but this isn’t working. Any advice would b...

Ab2201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Miss sold contract

I was offered 3 Months’ free when I enquired online about a sim only contract for my phone and my granddaughter’s phone. I was told they would take a payment in October and then Nov, Dec and Jan would be free. I didn’t realise I could get a transcrip...

Letty44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

Hi, I need to activate a replacement SIM, but can only make emergency calls and cannot send or receive texts. How do I contact O2 to do this, as I don't have a landline phone and cannot get into one of their stores until next week. Thanks.

D8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos