Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I lost my sim card

Hi I want to request a sim card, because I have lost mine and I still abroad.

Adelgil07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent: change activation date of plan

Hi, I ran out of data on my 15£ package yesterday, and renewed it to a 20£, but it will only activate until the 20th of July Saturday and I need it before then. I have tried to change the activation date but I can't. Can you please help me activate i...

Jmq-14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

I used to top up my data by calling a number. What is that number

M1W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

I bought an Xperia 10 VI last month and selected Disney+ for 3 months as my "On Us" choice, but now I'm being charged £4.99 for last month and this month in this month's bill. Why?

Says we still owe money

Please help me as we believe (me and wife) that the account is up to date and paid today

Piersy79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

I want to reconnect my contract but unfortunately haven’t been able to get online and my number isn’t getting any messages just get on to my 02 app

Matt17- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change tariff

Can I change my data usage on my tariff for a month 

Brandon4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to my 02 as sim not used and lost

I have just received my bill to my email address which is app not registered to my account so not sure how that happens. I have been trying to cancel this contract but seems impossible. Also need to pay bill but as can’t access my 02-/ don’t have the...

Mh8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

Hi - you have deactivated my sim and now I can't log in to my o2 to download an esim. Please help.

Cognita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos