Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change plans

Hello. I just applied for a USIM in O2.After applying, I want to apply again because I chose the wrong one.I just applied and have not received USIM yet. Can I withdraw and apply again?

SomiChoi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mistake … so angry

In may I bought a I phone SE under 02 contract on line with phone direct . When the phone arrived, I decided to sent it back as it was too small. I contacted phone direct and sent the phone back. They assured me that everything is going to be cancell...

Doccevida by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using O2 PAYM in Guernsey

Hi,I have a PAYM with O2. I am going to Guernsey for a break. I checked here Using your phone abroad | Pay Monthly | Help & Support | O2 and it says the Guernsey is in Europe Zone and read "your data (subject to a roaming limit), minutes and text all...

IslandBoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying double

Why am I being charged twice for Disney in same month. On 11th is £6.99then 14th. £6.11. I don’t understand why I should be paying twice ??

Abbys7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you unlock your phone

How do you unlock your phone from o2 I’m wanting to upgrade and sell my phone. But I have been trying to find out how to unlock it and I can’t find anything

Breony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use of phone abroad

Can anyone help please? I live in Northern Ireland, as soon as I leave I loose service and being able to use my phone. Has never worked since got contract 2 years ago but now I travel at least monthly for work so need access. 02 customer service put ...

Resolved! phone switched off

i orderd an ipad from you which i got today but now my 02 pay monthly phone has been switched off thats not what i wanted i wanted the ipad as extra not instead of my phone

Resolved! Change direct debit date

I would like to change my direct debit date to the 25th of every month please

G25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos