Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM card

My new phone isn’t accepting my SIM card. I’ve been sent an eSIM but can’t get that to work either

My o2

I need help my bill is not paid and I can’t log in my account to check it send a code to the phone number but I can’t log in can you please change to send a code to the email so I can log in

deceased relative

My nana passed away in december and ive been trying to cancel one of the phones she has as one of them is my phone and the other is my sisters, ive spent countless hours on the phone and been in the shops several times i think its absoloutely disgust...

kjepson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Beats earphones for £1 - no code received

I upgraded to an Iphone 15 pro on 3 June 2024 and there was an offer for Beats earphones for £1. No discount code has been received?

PAC5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Upgrade

Basically my old device completely died on Sunday. I went into the O2 shop to get it all sorted, at first I thought they might repair it, but that seemed like it would be prohibitively expensive. So at that point I just wanted a new device and didn't...

robbbie85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Switzerland in the Europe Zone (pay monthly)?

Hello,I'm considering switching to O2 as I'm travelling a lot to Europe and want to find out if Switzerland is part of the Pay Monthly Europe Zone, i.e. would I be able to use 25GB of my data for free?I found 3 links that contain that information. 2 ...

Daniel76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly bill

Why is my monthly bill more than it should be seeing as Disney plus was removed

Rob33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have got really bad, charging for free bolt ons

Ive been charged £3 a month for International bolt on. Ive tried to remove it with the INTBOLTOFF texts but it never works, and on myO2 its listed as a 'free' extra.I think thats why I cant remove it, but its not free, as charged additional £3 every ...