Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing payment.

Hi Hi. I'm not sure if anyone can help with this. I paid my bill by card and somehow O2 have lost the payment. I have called customer services numerous times only to be told my bill is overdue, which it clearly isn’t. And they will put a promise to p...

Fletch76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending activation time for Disney*

Hi,Has anyone managed to extend the activation date allowed of 28 days for Disney+?I have missed activating it by 1 week which means I no longer have the option to add it as a ‘free’ extra. Would be nice if I could still have the chance to activate i...

Bill is too high

Hi, I've recently upgraded and my latest bill is over £200 when is should be under £35. Google Play has charges against it but I've made no purchases, please help

JP18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 journey

How to use switch up online I cant find anything except tis o2 journey but can't find it in my account?

Switch up

I started with switch up In 2022 . In Feb I went to change my phone the girl in the shop was talking and put me on unlimited . I had asked her is it the same switch up . I only found out it wasn't when I went in to an 02 shop for something . I insist...

Sue110768 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will O2 have to honour a free cancellation?

Ok so hang tight I have been having a lot of trouble with O2 since I started with them last September. They charged me for an Apple Watch that they delivered that I refused. Took 2 months for them to cancel it in April. Fast forward, I have O2 switch...

Non delivery of sim card

Card was ordered Wednesday over the phone and still hasn’t arrived everything from sky was switched over on Thursday so have had no phone since then was told SIM card would arrive by Thursday and still nothing.

Leona81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting on reply

Applied for pay monthly and had a email to say they was checking it over that was on my dash board to but now not showing anything on the dashboard but not had a email up date

Daniel123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

14 Day cooling off Period

Currently in my cooling off period. This morning I decided to move back to my previous network due to poorer signal where I work using O2. I requested the PAC from O2 took out a new contract with previous network but have noticed that my 14 day perio...

ntoutzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

Hello