Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Late paying bill

Will be able to pay half on 4th August and the rest on 7th August. Late payment due because I’ve lost my card and can’t pay.

Nicola24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my Sim pin

I have forgotten my SIM unlock code and have one attempt left. What can I do?

No service

I seem to have no mobile service at the moment and I’m not sure why 

Coyle85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old PAYG number not migrating across

I moved from PAYG to monthly contract (esim) in June. At the time I filled in onlin form for moving from PAYG to monthly and requested I keep my old number. I was away for a month and since I've been back, my old number is now not recognised. I have ...

Arl1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I have just upgraded from a sim only contract to a brand new pay monthly contract. Do I need to cancel that sim only contract or will it cancel itself? Thank you in advance

MT9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only, order processed?

I was in the process of ordering a sim-only deal, but can't find the right page since I had to verify my email address. When do I know my order has been processed and my PAC code received?

Pauline3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos