Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Want to remove my o2 sim

Hi ,i purchased ipad with o2 sim on contract ,but in the last month i hsven't used any data , so i want to off my airtime payment permanently Thank you

Resolved! Bills

I paid my bill on Wednesday but its showing on my o2 account but its there on my bank account l,is this because of the jubilee weekend acting like a bank holiday

Chapy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance query

Hi, I pay monthly. My recent bill is supposed to be just over £22 however my balance reads as £0?Have I overpaid enough to pay this month or do I still owe the over £22 and it's an error? Thanks

Resolved! Bill enquiry

What to query why my bill is so high this month 

Jane2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Wondering if anyone else is being charged for their bill 3 times a month! I pay my bill every 14th of every month yet 02 are taking money from my bank account on the 3rd 14th and 31st of every month and the useless customer service can only say but t...

Char321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

hi there I have my order under review for more then 48 hours what should I do ? Do I need to wait more ? On the email it says can collect from 7th but no other details thanks

Resolved! No service

I decided to upgrade my mobile and my O2 account.Today I received a text message from O2 thanking for my upgrade at 18:22.on myO2 all the upgrades are showing and the same number is there.Since I received that message that I don’t have service on my ...

Larc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being chased for overdue bill I don't owe

29/04/22 had my 14 day cooling off period extended because of unresolved network issues in my area so I could exit a 18 month contract without penalty.17/05/22 I receive 02 bill for £160.62, use twitter after being unable to get through on phone and ...

Zaldan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel stac code

hi i like cancel my stac code and have pac code instead thanks 

Hailey17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos