Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I watch

Can you swim with the apple watches

Mikey6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Hi my day is not working while in Europe on holiday. How can this be fixed asap. My roaming is turned on.

Resolved! upgrade

i have broken my phone and i need to upgrade as i need my phone for university and work any chance ican upgrade without paying the balance

Resolved! Outstanding bill

Got an email and a text saying my bill is outstanding, but no direct debit has been taken, I have the money why not just take it, will be *bleep* if you charge me an extra £6 because of your mistake.

Resolved! Charged multiple times for single mms

I sent a single picture message to a friend with an iPhone. I obviously lost internet just as it was sending as it appears to have sent as a text message (not iMessage).Just checked my bill and I’ve been charged three times for this single mms? So ov...

JB8889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I pay my contract off to cancel it early?

Am I able to pay my contract off early for the remaining months? And how do I find out the cost of this. I am only showed an upgrade price but I just want to cancel it.

Resolved! Telefonica uk bank account

Hello I need to manually pay a bill and cannot find Telefonica UK bank account anywhere. Thank you

Sin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hi I want too take my spend cap off 

Claire32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dubai

I’m going to Dubai on Monday what bolt on I need for data and calls and texts