Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top Up Not Showing on My O2

Yesterday I topped up my account with £10 and I received an email confirming it had been done. Today I checked online on MyO2 and it's still showing the old pre-top up balance. Can anybody help?

Ross4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early bundle renewal

I’m new to O2 and the initial bundle I bought with 15g of data is not enough for me. I’m going to get a larger £30 bundle which will give me 100g but my renewal date isn’t until 12/5. The bolt on’s are expensive so my (long winded) lol question is ca...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I just made a topup and i didnt get my bundle ! And money has been charged

Andrea21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked phone

How do I unlock my phone, Ive accidentally locked it and it just says Emergency and unlock for all features and shows a lock

rooty22u by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The O2 SIM I ordered over a week ago hasn't arrived yet

I ordered a free pay as you go SIM on the 11th of this month, I received a confirmation email saying that I'd be getting it in the next three days but it's been over a week and it hasn't arrived yet.I think I put the wrong number when I ordered it so...

hysara97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card validity

Hi I have been out of the country since mid-december, 2020 and have not been using my sim at all. I usually do a £15 top up of my sim which i last did in early March, 2021 (just in case). I wanted to ask until when will my sim card stay valid? Do i n...

SG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

puk code says not allowed

Im trying to unlock an old nokia phone C3-01 it has a pin 2 code but when I entered the puk it said not allowed

jdee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Verbal balance alert prior to every call

Hi all. I’m new to the network and all is fine apart from the verbal notification (bundled call) prior to each call. I’ve asked customer service to remove it and they say it’ll be done within 24 hours but on browsing the community it says I’m stuck w...

Paddiewack by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi can anybody help I would like two sim card that us the same number as I have a mobile phone and a sim that is to go in car as I am having troubles with the Bluetooth but my car has a actual phone and SIM space in the arm rest car is a Audi A6 Quat...

Sim99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos