Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Topping up on Big Bundle tariff

If I'm only receiving incoming calls and using WiFi, do I need to top up my big bundle sim every month? Will o2 stop my sim after a certain amount of time?

pard11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hello I want to order SIM card with my old number 

Tsetsese by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! After payment surveys

Received a text from 202202 some time after making a payment asking to conduct a survey about recent activity but unusually the way to continue was via a web link to survey.medallia.euMy texting app flag this as possible spamIs this legit ?

Resolved! Balance of £17 used without any use of phone

I have received a phone as a birthday present with the balance of over £17 carried over from my old phone. I haven't used the phone, yet the entire balance has vanished. How can I stop this, please?

Resolved! 50gb extra data

When does the 50gb extra data for the 30 pound pay as u go bundle go on as I ain’t had mine yet

Nicky2311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text messages (possible scam)

I recently got a new O2 sim card, but I've been receiving text messages from someone called Lowell (I'm guessing a company), trying to get in touch with someone called Darren Percival, I'm unable to block them and I'm not sure what to do since I keep...

Sparke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling

Hi, Does anyone know how to set up Wi-Fi calling on an iPhone 14 with a pay as you go sim? Thanks in advance

Yazzo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I’m on pay as you go and I collect rewards when I top up my phone I’m trying to save for a new phone but why should some of my rewards expire at a certain time if I don’t use them?

Burtie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go £10 big bundle

My account has slowly crept up to £30 and I have been going round in circles on the website to check my payment date and amount. I never use the allocated free calls, texts and data and this I hope what is not used is moved into the next months accou...

tess4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replaced pay as you go

Hi I got a new sim yesterday and had the process for replacement to my old number, it’s not been 24hours but still have no service

Roy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos