Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Do I need to top up every 6 months on classic pay and go 

Neily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up refused

I've top up 30 today and it want top up again 

G87sharpe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up prepaid

Top up not working on my o2 pay as you go account 

Seahunt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data amount

Hi I bought 40gb 15pound promotion sim cardbut only got 20gb when I topped upcould you check and bring back to me?thanks

jasminej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 Big Bundle

Hi, I have been on your £5 Big Bundle since 20th January 2023. I paid £10 on that date, £10 on 20th March and on 18th April. I have been paying £10 as there is no facility to pay £5. Please confirm that I am up to date with my top ups and that I will...

GLM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can'r receive calls

My pay as you go SIM can't receive calls, can someone help please? I've used live chat, called & been in-store but none have helped.

dan-leo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change

I currently have a o2 pay and go allowance that ends on 7th June. Can i change my plan before that? If i do will i lose my text and data balance?

Trev77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change a pay as you go number to contract

How do I change a pay as you go number to one on my contract? Also it is being used on my iPad, so how do I link this so my iphone messages come up on my ipad and vice versa?

JoyS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos