Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Over zealous information.

It seems that every time I send a text I get a popup from 02 telling me what my balance is and to text balance free to 20202 to check my remaining tariff and Bolt On allowances.I'm sure they mean well, but I'm fine topping up if I really feel it's ne...

Resolved! Tariff

I am asking for tariffs, if I get a tariff with 100 minutes international call, is this mean free 100 minutes call? How can I know the countries that include in these 100 minutes please

Saud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling/closing O2 account

Hi,I was a pay as you go customer with a rolling plan but have now have transferred my numbers using PAC codes and have them activated and working with another provider. I have also received my refund cheque in the mail for the remaining credit that ...

Mark111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up not working

I have £10.88 credit, but the automatic bundle is not coming through. Normally it gets deducted automatically, but not this month. Can you help?

dan231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only

I have called O2 3 days ago and set up a SIM only contract. I am currently on pay as you go. I havent had any confirmation email or any details or anything through the post how do I know if this has actually been set up ?my O2 account still says I'm ...

Sim order

I am waiting for my new sim, can you tell me where it is pls

Zak2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

That's odd. Usually I stay well below the 7 gigs on my data allowance. Never use more than 2-3 gigs. Most of the time I'm connected to the WiFi. Just got a message to say I've almost used up all my data and that they've added an extra gig. I haven't ...

Abe2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment refused

Hello,I just payed £10 to top up and have a receipt of it on my bank account, but somehow I've zero on my O2 account?

hannalini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG SIM card

Is the payg SIM card which shows 7gb for £10 the same as a classic payg? I’m looking for one that I do not need to top up every month to keep number live. Top ups will be done randomly when required.

GG2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos