Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Discount Problem

Hi there,Was wondering if anyone can help with this. Not actually a problem for myself. My partner has just upgraded early to a new o2 refresh contract today and is eligible for an o2 open discount on her contract as she works for Tesco. She has alre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Extras Number 0203 505 0202 not working

Hi,Despite having a balance on my O2 international extras, each time I try to call the international access number 0203 505 0202, I get this pre-recorded message, "The number you have called is not recognised, please check the number, if you need hel...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming call history

Under section 7 of the data protection act. I have the rights to access my incoming call history from my mobile phone. I spoke to one of your clients on the phone earlier and she told me that i would be unable to access my incoming call history to my...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a webchat

HELP .............. LOST PHONE BUT CANNOT CONTACT 02 .......... tried all sorts of things for an hour - phone is just an automated voice asking irrelevant questions.HELP HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites Bolt on issues

Hello AllI've been using this bolt on (International Favourites) for years without major problems. Yesterday, out of sudden I could not use my 3 international numbers that I had set on the service. I rang Customer Service this morning asking for solu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I have the boldt on 'O2 Travel' will this just be triggered when i'm in Denmark and use the phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going Abroad

I am going to be going to amsterdam and i was going to activate the bolt-on for my pay montly phone but i already have a standard rates in europe one already added. Does this standards rates one mean i have to pay for the actual data i use?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos