Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need an @o2.co.uk email address

I accidentally deleted my google account. To recover I need access to a really old @o2.co.uk email address I signed up for years ago. I tried getting back into the account but have since ported my number and I think it has been closed. Is there a way...

Resolved! Underground WiFi

Hi Team, I have an O2 account (I'm logged in now) but my phone number is on a sky network. I understood that anyone who has an O2 account can access underground wifi through the Virgin Media service that works with O2? Whenever I select O2 on this vi...

jbusto94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order delivery

I ordered my Samsung S8 on Friday and paid for Sunday delivery £8.99. I haven’t received any tracking details from O2 and the status online as it stands right now on the Sunday still says in process! I’d be really annoyed if I don’t receive my item t...

RoseBud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number

Hello, I was wondering how I can use my original mobile number with my new phone that will be arriving tomorrow? As my old phone is broke I also can’t use that number so I can’t log into my o2 account.

Holl29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Way too long to get replacement iphone x

So I put in an insurance claim for a smashed screen two weeks ago. Fantastic telephone service. Talked through what happened and no problem...was told the courier would bring the replacement and collect the damaged phone two days later Then told the ...

REID by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling...

WiFi calling worked for first day on my galaxy S8 now icon has disappeared and no longer allows calls? Still switched on on account and phone... what's going on!?

Redbeard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reporting suspicious activity

Hi, I had a call from a number yesterday that I don't recognise. I noticed this morning that my phone sent a text after this number called - "I'm on my way." I never sent this text. All I can imagine is that an app on my phone has perhaps done this. ...

2nick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos