Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 open discount

Gooseygander
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got contract 6 months ago and just found out I am eligible for O2 open discount. Unfortunately I am getting the following error.

You can’t get an O2 Open discount with this number as it’s been over 28 days since the contract started. Your contract started on......

Any workaround? Or can I not avail of discount as too late?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149952 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Gooseygander 

Too late unfortunately.

Just remember to apply it next time you upgrade Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149952 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Gooseygander 

Too late unfortunately.

Just remember to apply it next time you upgrade Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Gooseygander
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for speedy response. Thought that be case. Must remember next time I upgrade 😞

Message 3 of 3