Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1152 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6686 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7450 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 758 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 12034 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting Account

Dear O2 Team, I am writing in order my o2 account, since I have changed to 3 recently and therefore I won't need it anymore.Would it be possible to do it? I couldn't find any related topic around here, so I've started a new one. Thank you very much i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract cancellation

I was hoping for some help with cancelling my monthly payment contract, thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Budget July 2015

Ok guys I'm looking for some help here.I know there is a budget as we speak so I would be grateful if anyone can post the main points here, particularly in relation to pensions and any new rule changes that will affect my imminent permanent move to T...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alerts for reaching contract limits

Hi is there a way I can set up automatic alerts so that I know when I am about to go over my tariff? Just been charged £80.00+ for a £23.00 per month contract. If i'd been notified then I have been more conscious about how many minutes I was using be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"system errors" etc.

As I've mentioned in another thread, recently I've got an absolutely non-legit bill from O2 totalling to just over £170. £170 that I don't owe them and that O2 has absolutely no right to claim. It was apparently due to some sort of a "system error", ...

Happy 4th of July

I've been in the UK a long time, but I never forget my roots. A Happy 4th of July to all.

4th of July 4.jpg
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost phone

I've lost my phone, I am abroad and can't ring the number O2 gives as I don't have a phone but have email. Any ideas please

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call centre staff paying for plastic cutlery???

Can this really be true, any O2 staff care to confirm this?http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2015/06/26/capita_charges_cutlery_canteens/?_ga=1.211987539.632153239.1431628961

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched to Three

I've been thinking about doing this for some time, and today I made the move. I haven't been an O2 customer for some time, but I've sort of been in a roundabout way, as I have been using Tesco Mobile which uses the O2 network. Anyway, I recently move...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Off to poland on holiday

Hi guys just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to post on here from next wedesday as going to Poland on holiday

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos